DREME TE prepares teacher educators to support preservice and inservice teachers in promoting young children’s mathematics learning. Our collection of free, research-based materials includes 150+ articles, videos, vignettes, and hands-on activities.
In this webinar, you will:
- Hear from and interact with practicing teacher educators as they describe how they choose, adapt, and teach from DREME TE resources.
- See examples of how DREME TE resources can inform adult learners’ understandings of the development of children’s mathematical thinking.
- Get ideas for incorporating DREME TE resources into your own support of prospective and practicing preschool teachers.
- Herbert Ginsburg, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Gigliana Melzi, NYU
- Colleen “Kelly” Oppenzato, Center for Worker Education, City College of New York
- Nydia Prishker, NYU